Letters to the Editor are a great way for us to get the word out and present the Democratic point of view to the public. Here in Brevard there are two primary newspapers that service the county. Here are the methods of submitting letters to the editor for each-
P.O. Box 419000
Melbourne, FL 32941-9000
- Letters must be 200 or fewer words, free from libel and in good taste.
- No more than one letter from a contributor will be published in a 30-day period. Letters will be edited for grammar and length. No poetry, medical praise, religious tracts or unverified facts or vulgarity will be accepted.
- Letters must include Writers Full Name, Address, City and Zip Code, Daytime phone number for verification. Only name and city will be printed.
Letter to the Editor
633 N. Orange Ave. MP-218
Orlando, FL 32801
- Letters must be exclusive to the Orlando Sentinel and include a full name, address and phone number. Only name and city are published.
- Letters should be no more than 250 words.